Thursday, January 5, 2012

Huh?

I was just doing some editing on the new website  - the owner's manual in particular and I finally got around to communicating something I've been wanting to communicate for a long time. It's about the most important part of any drum: your ears. I regret not having the many different types of hearing protection that are available today back when I first started. I have tinnitus now and trust me - you don't want any part of it. So do me and yourself a favour (if you haven't already): get some attenuation goin' on. My preferred method of passive protection are Peltor H7 neck muffs. You can pick up a set for under $20. They are super comfortable and - they make your drums sound supremely EQ'd. I find taking the foam out of the cups makes my drums sound great - takes all the nasty stuff out and leaves only the good. You can order them on line right now...
http://www.envirosafetyproducts.com/peltor-earmuffs.html


1 comment:

  1. These look cool, wish they made a plug-in version! The Vic-Firth stereo isolation headphones are decent for the price (about $50, half the price of some others).

    ReplyDelete